Specializing in Medical Aesthetics and Personalized Skincare – MarSha MedSpa goes the extra mile!
We are the only medispa in the area offering SkinPen-the first FDA approved microneedling treatment
A medical provider is always available on site to conduct or supervise all procedures
All injectables (Botox/Fillers) are administered by licensed MD/NP experienced in anatomy and contraindications
Every customer is assessed based on their medical history before any treatment
¡Asistencia en español disponible!
We promise to help enhance the gift of your natural beauty and confidence, in a safe and personalized way.
Trusted Brands Represented at MarSha MedSpa
Now offering PRP Treatments!
. . .
MarSha MedSpa strongly believes in community support; Click to see our work → Community Service Projects
. . .
← June 2021 Open House was a huge success! An overwhelming number of community members attended the event where all providers and vendors were present to answer questions.
. . .
← Featured on Triangle Chamber of Commerce East!
. . .
Our parent company, Shaikh Medical Clinic, completed 20 years of service in Dec 2020- there was a team appreciation luncheon to celebrate the occasion.
Protocols for disinfection and disease prevention at MarSha MedSpa:
- Treatment rooms & instruments are disinfected / sterilized between clients.
- Shared surfaces (door handles, fixtures, counters) are disinfected throughout the day.
- Hospital grade sanitizing supplies are available to clients and staff
- Masks are always required of providers. Patients are to be in masks unless treatments deem full face exposure.
- Temperature checks are conducted at the building front entrance
- Clients are requested to complete consent forms online before appointment so they can proceed straight to treatment room.
- Clients are scheduled by appointment only to ensure minimal to no wait time in lobby.
Leave Us a Message
Feedback and comments are also welcome
“I had my first visit today and I couldn’t be happier! The staff is so warm and friendly and Shelby is absolutely awesome! I’m so happy with my filler and overall experience here. I am looking forward to my next appointment! 10/10 :)” – Ellen Morey
“The staff at MarSha Medspa was so welcoming and helpful. They made feel comfortable and safe from the moment I walked in. Shelby Johnson, NP was very knowledgeable in her craft. She explained everything she was doing and why, gave expert advice, explained risks and benefits, after treatment care, and answered all of my questions. I am happy with my results!”
– Danielle Ciance
“This is a lovely salon with a very professional and caring staff. The service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. It’s definitely worth the drive from West Cary. I can’t wait to go back for my next facial!”
– S K